Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Fortunate

I've been working on some crafts for the beginning of school. The first day of school for us isn't until August 30th, so I still have some time! Here's one of the projects I'm currently working on!

Gift boxes for students on Meet the Teacher night! The idea is from Pinterest (of course).



I ordered the fortune cookie boxes from Oriental Trading and I made the labels with a simple Avery label template. I bought some 2x4" address labels from Target (Avery 18163), printed them out, and punched them with a 2" scalloped circle punch (found mine at Michaels).
Here is my inspiration from Pinterest. I know my labels aren't as fancy as hers, but my boxes are smaller and the address labels made them easy to punch and stick on :)

You can download my labels here! Enjoy!
The actual Avery template I downloaded didn't even fit the labels!! So I had to manually resize, move, and convert to pdf. For some reason my background colors weren't printing (even though I have the box to print backgrounds checked), but the pdf version works fine since it's flattened.

I'm on the lookout for an other great "Back to School" crafts and activities for those first few weeks of school!

No comments:

Post a Comment