Thursday, August 23, 2012

Therapeutic Thursday

Hi everyone! Today is Therapeutic Thursday!
I am sort of an anxious person and I easily get stressed out and worry about the littlest things! I know it probably isn't the healthiest, but I'm very concerned about the way things are and how things go.

When I'm feeling stressed or overwhelmed I love going to Starbucks. I feel like it's a little treat that I deserve and it makes me feel better! Chai tea lattes and black tea lemonades are my favorite :)

(not my pictures)


This is really weird but I also de-stress by listening to really loud (rap) music in the car on the way to school... while drinking Red Bull.


And of course, I relax when I come home by getting into my pajamas right away and vegging out in front of the computer or the TV!

How do you relax after a stressful day? Link up with Blog Hoppin!





No comments:

Post a Comment