Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Technology Tip Tuesday

Hi there! Today is Technology Tuesday!!


My technology tip for today actually came from Ladybug's Teacher Files:

Make your printables in PowerPoint.

This tech tip has saved me so much time and frustration! I make everything in PowerPoint now, from worksheets to classroom decor! It is so much easier to move pictures, boxes, and text around! I also love how PP tells you when things are aligned in the center or in relation to other objects on the page. Amazing! If you haven't switched from Word to PP, you really should!!

I wish I had more tech tips for teachers (I think of myself as pretty tech savvy!) but I can't think of anything that I do technology-wise that other people don't! We don't have SmartBoards at our school (I WISH!!!) but I'm sure if I had one I could do amazing things with it :)

Head over to Blog Hoppin'! to link up!!


2 comments:

  1. Hey, found your blog for the Blog Hop :)! I have not converted to using PP over word but I will definitely give it a shot. I am happy to be your first follower! Come over and check out my blog!

    Sent From My iPad

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Nikki! I wish I had iPads in my classroom, I would definitely try out your ap recommendation!!

      Delete