Monday, August 20, 2012

Teacher Week - Must-Haves Monday

Hi everyone! I'm linking up with Blog Hoppin' for their Teacher Week link party!




Our principal buys all teachers a set of Mr. Sketch each year! Amazing, right? I had heard about the Sharpie markers from a coworker and just HAD to try them since I love everything Sharpie. I must say... they rival the Mr. Sketch (except for the smellies!). Love the bullet tip and the bright colors!

2. IKEA EXPEDIT Shelf
Here's a picture of the shelf in my room!

I love my shelf/bench! I saw this idea a LONG time ago and I just love it. I keep my student whiteboards, binders, and lesson materials up in the bins. The shelf is study enough to sit on and the kids love coming up to join me to share. 


I bought this on Amazon's Deal of the Day last year and I am SO thankful! It has saved me when I need to laminate in a pinch, plus I love being able to laminate at home! The laminate is actually a lot nicer (it's thicker) and you can buy the pouches at Sam's Club. I also buy mine at Joann & Michaels with my 40% off coupons (+teacher discount).



No comments:

Post a Comment